I told Mr. P from the beginning that once the dance music started I wasn’t leaving the dance floor. I kept to my word, except for a couple quick trips to the bar to grab another beer. It wasn’t a huge dance party by any means, but I had a blast and those that stayed out there with me were awesome. And my mom and step dad danced to every single song. They were freakin’ all-stars! Mr. P even made it out there more than I expected!
I believe this a very passionate singing of “Friends in Low Places” by Garth Brooks.
Mr. P taking his Grandma for a spin.
It was freakin’ hot. I mean it was hot already, but then dancing around outside in a long dress did not help so I took to holding my dress up in a very ladylike manor. 🙂
I think I must be doing a hoe-down in this picture. I don’t know. Actually I think I might have been doing the running man. Who knows?
My mom and step dad showing off their country dancing skills.
The dancing was everything I’d imagined it would be. I had some much fun, I only wish it had last a few more hours. Up next, photo booth fun!
*All photos taken by Nathan Russell, unless noted
- Texas Twosome: The Week Before We Get Hitched!
- Texas Twosome: The Day Before We Got Hitched!
- Texas Twosome: The Girls Get Their Hair Done!
- Texas Twosome: We Set Up!
- Texas Twosome: The Men Get All Handsome!
- Texas Twosome: I Become a Bride!
- Texas Twosome: Our First Look!
- Texas Twosome: Just the Two of Us!
- Texas Twosome: We Walk!
- Texas Twosome: Ceremony, Part 1
- Texas Twosome: Ceremony, Part 2
- Texas Twosome: Getting Comfortable with the Idea of Marriage
- Texas Twosome: Our First Spin
- Texas Twosome: Foooood!
- Texas Twosome: Cake
- Texas Twosome: Dancin’ Time, Part 1