You guys. Is it strange that one of my favorite parts of the reception was our Smilebooth? Because it was. I freaking loved that thing.
The reception was rocking—people were dancing, drinking, splashing, socializing, and just generally getting shit-faced crazy on the dance floor. While that was going on, they took breaks and made their way over to the bar area where the Smilebooth was set up. It was glorious.
At some point during the dancing, I decided to take a break and get some water. I was hot and sweaty! And I was so excited to get into that freaking Smilebooth. As you can see, we had so. much. fun. I loved that thing, and I think our guests did too. I also love how all of our props turned out in the photos—people really had fun and got creative with them! I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, because they are pretty amazing. Our guests rocked.
And, of course, we had to do an adorable newlywed shot with the frame. Or two shots. Or three. You know. Whatever.
Having a photo booth at the reception was seriously such a blast. I am SO glad that we spent the extra money to have it there! I love these pictures of us and our friends and family—they are some of my favorites from that day. What a group of crazies! I love them.
Did you have a photo booth at your reception? Anything super surprising or especially crazy that you saw when you went through the final shots? What props did you use, if any?
- Recaps commenced. Sort of.
- I got over my dress regret.
- We made it official. Legally.
- I stressed out big time.
- We did some last-minute prep.
- We rehearsed.
- Our wedding day arrived!
- The little details fell into place.
- I got all gussied up.
- The guys got ready.
- We had a first look.
- Mr. CA and I took “formal” portraits.
- We took pictures on a dock.
- After some mishaps, we made it to the church.
- We walked down the aisle.
- We said our vows. Voila! Married.
- We took tons of family pictures.
- We relished our alone time.
- Our reception details were amazing.
- We did lots of hugging. And ate food.
- My sister memorized Shakespeare and we mangled our cake.
- I danced with my two guys.
- Everyone else danced too.
**All photography by Sarah Rhoads Photography unless otherwise noted**