It turns out that “the happiest place on earth” is also one of the happiest places to say “I do.” From beaches to castles, and everything in between, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings has a venue that matches your dream.
Interested in marrying your special someone at one of the many world-class Disney Destinations? Read on for details and tips on everything you need to know about planning your ultimate Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding!
Disney Wedding Destinations
A true Disney fan may already be familiar with every single ride at Walt Disney World Resort, or may remember the excitement of meeting their favorite characters at Disneyland Resort when they were a child, but what they may not expect is that these and other Disney Destinations can make for some of the most romantic spots to get married in the world.
Here are four Disney Destinations for you to choose from for your big day, all of which have their own special look and feel.
Walt Disney World
Magic and romance await you at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Whether you want a small, intimate celebration or an extravagant affair, Walt Disney World creates a romantic setting.
What’s more glamorous than Hollywood? At Disneyland Resort in California, couples can have beautiful backdrops of rose gardens and that famous California sunshine to make your special day unforgettable.
Disney Cruise Line
Betcha on land they understand—that you can’t marry anywhere but the high seas! Say your “I do’s” while smooth sailing aboard the Disney Cruise Line. Get married on the deck as you watch the sea go by and the sun set over the ocean, or choose one of the ship’s indoor luxurious venues for your ceremony.
Is there anything more dreamy than saying your vows surrounded by the beauty and charm of Hawaii? Auliani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina on O’ahu, is a winning choice for couples who want to say their vows in a tropical paradise. This is without a doubt the best Disney spot to get married for those individuals who want to ditch their high heels in favor for some flips flops or their best tux for their favorite Hawaiian shirt.
Disney Wedding Venues
Ever fantasized about getting married in a castle? Or what about walking down the aisle with the sand between your toes? Disney has a wide variety of wedding venues that would suit every couple—from the traditional to the unexpected.
Here is just a sampling of wedding venues, which range in size and style.
- Arrive in Cinderella’s Coach to the Rose Court Garden at Disneyland Resort, which has a gazebo surrounded by 500 rose bushes.
- Get married with a view of the iconic Cinderella Castle at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion in the Magic Kingdom Area of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Want an international destination wedding but don’t want to pay for the airfare? Travel to Epcot’s World Showcase to get married in the country of your choice—whether it’s China, Canada, Morocco, or the United Kingdom.
- Have the breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop of your ceremony at the Sunset Alcove at the Alauni, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii.
- Imagine yourself walking down the aisle in a charming cocktail lounge aboard the Disney Dream, which features gorgeous ocean views through floor-to-ceiling windows, beautiful and modern furnishings, and a grand piano that can churn out some crooning love songs.
- Have your ceremony space in your own stunning private English garden at the Croquet Lawn in the Epcot Area of Walt Disney World Resort. White trellises border the rectangular lawn, which are always lush, green, and secluded.
Disney Wedding Planning
When you plan a Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding, the goal is to make you feel like a princess along every step of the way. If you choose to have your wedding at a Disney Resort or theme park, you can expect that every little detail will be taken care of for you—from floral and entertainment to food and photography!
Your Disney Wedding Planner will make your wedding day dreams come true, and Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings really pride themselves on being a “one-stop-shop” for couples. Use the My Dream Space to plan your colors, flowers, and more. They even have a Fairy Tale Weddings Lexicon, which breaks down wedding lingo like “A-line gown” and “Tussie Mussie.”
Everything you could possibly need—no matter if your budget is big or small—is at your fingertips.