No Purchase, PAYMENT OR ON-LINE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchase will not improve chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Daily’s Cocktails / Weddingbee “The Ultimate Bachelorette Party” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District Columbia (“DC”) except residents of CA, UT and TN; 21 years of age or older as of July 18, 2012. Employees of American Beverage Corporation or Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsors”), and their respective affiliates, suppliers and agencies, liquor and wine wholesalers, distributors and retailers and employees thereof, and any federal, or state liquor authority, or other alcohol beverage licensee, as well as the immediate family members of and individuals residing in the same household of such persons (whether related or not). This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in California, Utah, Tennessee and where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules. Sponsor may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prize and the identity of the winner to appropriate taxing authorities.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, July 18th, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on Wednesday, August 1st 2012, at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: Create a signature drink inspired by one of the three images published in Giveaway post: (1) Choose one of the three cocktails pictured; (2) Create a signature cocktail based on photo inspiration which includes at least one Daily’s Cocktails’ ingredient; (3) Submit recipe along with creative name in comments section; (4) For an additional entry, ”˜Like’ Daily’s Cocktails on Facebook and return to comment on Giveaway post saying that you have done so; (5) For an additional entry, retweet contest on twitter, return to Giveaway post and comment that you have done so. Entrants agree to have to their submitted recipe published on Daily’s Cocktails’ website should they be selected as the winner of the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 5th, 2012. Non- winning entries will not carry over into subsequent Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by email. If the potential winner fails to respond within the timeline stated in the notification email, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Except where prohibited, each potential winner may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period. Delivery of the prize requires a complete street address (P.O. boxes are not accepted), which may be requested by the Sponsor. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand Prize Entry Period: One (1) $250 Visa Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (”ARV”): $250.00 (USD), plus shipping and handling. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
For all Prizes: All decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries received. Potential winners will be selected by a random draw from among all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail. If the potential winner fails to respond within the timeline stated in the notification email, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Delivery of the prize requires a complete street address (P.O. boxes are not accepted), which may be requested by the Sponsor. Prizes will be mailed out within eight (8) ”“ ten (10) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prize Restrictions: No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. By accepting the prize the winner agrees to the release of his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Gift card is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer.
7. Limitation of Liability: This Sweepstakes event is the sole venture of Sponsor. Sponsor and prize suppliers are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due mail. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their respective affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from the winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS ANY PRIZE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise violates any of the rules of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES
IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Administrator: Weddingbee.com, C/O Internet Brands, 909 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 11th Floor, Home Vertical, El Segundo, CA 90245
Winners List: For names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Daily’s Cocktails Ultimate Cocktail Sweepstakes: Winner’s Name Request, Home Vertical, 909 N. Sepulveda St., El Segundo, CA 90245. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
© 2012 Internet Brands. All rights reserved.