Modern Mobile to Desktop Wedding Website
If you’re planning a wedding today, a wedding website is just as important as finding a venue you love—in fact, without a wedding website, your guests might not even be able to find your venue. Thankfully, Joy is here to make it simple to build a wedding website that works on desktop and mobile, is easy to create and update, and actually makes wedding planning easier.
Wedding planning is no easy task. But what if you could sync your RSVP info and guest list in the same place, making it super simple to keep track of attendance? What if you could notify your guests before the ceremony to tell them that it’s time to turn off their phones for your unplugged ceremony? What if you could collect your guests’ candid photos from the reception all in one place and use those photos to relive your wedding for years to come? And what if the wedding website and app that did all of this was free?
Luckily, there’s Joy, the freshest wedding website and app on the scene. With Joy, you get all of these features and more for FREE. Here are nine reasons why Joy is the smartest, most helpful, and most beautifully designed wedding website and app on the market.
And now you have a chance to win a custom Joy Wedding background style to match your wedding invitation! Details here.
1. Joy offers modern, customizable designs that fit your style. Choose your favorite backdrop, then customize it with the colors and fonts of your choice. The team at Joy is always adding new fonts and designs to choose from—no cheesy or dated designs to be found.
2. Joy automatically builds you a desktop- and mobile-friendly wedding website as well as an iPhone and Android app. Guests will love the smooth, easy-to-use app, and you’ll love that it’s customizable for your wedding. With Joy, guests can book hotels, get driving directions, add things to the calendar, and more from a desktop computer or their smartphone.
3. Joy makes communicating with guests easier. With Joy, you can make customized announcements before and during your wedding about important information such as traffic and weather updates or food options. Avoid the hassle of group texting or emailing and give your guests all the info they need with Joy. You can even assign certain people authority, like your wedding coordinator or the best man, to send notifications as needed while you’re busy getting married.
4. Joy makes electronic RSVPs easy. Collecting traditional RSVPs is a pain, but Joy makes it easier for guests and couples planning a wedding. Guests can RSVP on your website or through the app. You can add as many questions as you want to go with the RSVP, such as meal options, dietary restrictions, preferred names, etc.
5. Joy captures all of your guests’ photos. Don’t just rely on a hashtag. With Joy, guests share photos and messages in the app before and during the wedding. You can use these photos to create a live slideshow at your reception and enjoy the memories for years to come.
6. You can send useful notifications to your guests when they need them. Joy is like a virtual bridesmaid—you or your wedding planner can set up built-in reminders for your guests about key events, like your rehearsal dinner, shuttle service timing, and after-party time & location. And you always have the option to turn off notifications if you like.
7. Joy can tell your guests to put their phones down. Notify your guests when it’s time to turn off devices for your unplugged ceremony. No need to worry about cameras in the aisle blocking the professional photographer during your first kiss!
8. Joy lets you pick and choose what features work for you and your wedding. Use all the features you want, and none of the ones you don’t. No two weddings are alike, so no two Joy wedding apps are alike either.
9. Joy keeps your privacy settings personalized. Some couples want everybody to see every section of their wedding website, some want everything password protected, and others want to make some things private while letting other sections remain public. Joy lets you decide which sections of your wedding website are public and which are private, so you can fully control your website and app.
Pssst…don’t miss your chance to win a custom Joy Wedding background style to match your wedding invitation! Details here.
This post was sponsored by Joy.