One of a kind STUNNING wedding barn venue in the best of locations.
The Grand Ol' Barn was one of the very first Florida citrus packing barn built in New Smyrna Beach in 1914. Only 1 hour from Orlando, 30 minutes from Daytona and Cocoa we are close to everything.
Our roots run deep and our soul runs deeper.
Experience our legendary sweet tea bars, floral crown bars, indoor photo ops, whiskey toasts and more! (all included)
We are pure joy, southern warmth and full of charm and we believe that life and marriage is a sweet and beautiful adventure.
OUR BARN WAS DESIGNED TO BE GORGEOUS AND FUNCTIONAL WHILE CREATING A SPECIAL AMBIANCE AND TONS OF PHOTO OPS THAT WILL MAKE FOR A TRULY UNFORGETTABLE EVENT.
- Original hard cedar aged barn wood all through out the barn!
- Gorgeous lighting with chandeliers, market lights, uplighting and more - it is incredibly romantic.
- 50 foot indoor opening going straight to the ceiling - it is magnificent!
- Commercial prep kitchen - bring your own food or your own caterer
- Bridal suite - See description below (it’s amazing)
- Climate controlled - air and heat!
- State of the art sound and AV equipment
- White screen and projector - for showing videos
- Cocktail hour porch connected to the barn with market lights and access via custom barn doors to the inside of the barn and bathrooms
- Indoor bathrooms (lots)
- Beautiful floors
- Incredible history and ambiance
- Blocks from the river and beach right in the heart of the city
This barn will take your breath away while leaving your budget intact
- Up Lighting - We have uplighting for indoor and outdoor in an array of colors
- 20 Farm Tables - 8 foot solid oak wood farm house tables
- Buffet Tables/cake tables/gift tables etc…
- 400 Coveted oak Cross back Chairs for ceremony and reception
- 30 Round tables - 60” Rounds seat up to 8 guests
- Sweetheart Table - 4 foot solid oak sweetheart table for two
- Highboy Cocktail Tables - for cocktail hour
- 20 Whiskey Barrels - Use for cocktail hour, ceremony, cake, etc…
- On Site event manager
- Indoor oversized game section for playing indoor giant jenga, giant checkers, cornhole and more!
- 4 ceremony options including 1 outdoor and 3 indoor.
- Huge barn entrance doors flanked with gorgeous fabric draping for head tables and photo ops.
- 12 ceremony backdrop options from our array of custom designed ceremony backdrops.
- Complimentary Whiskey toast with our very own barreled whiskey!
- Sweet Tea Bar! - Experience our Sweet Tea bars complete with mason jar cups and straws!
- Drapery (thousands of dollars of gorgeous draping)
- Market lights
- Centerpieces (gallery coming soon) 5 - 6 styles
- Table numbers/welcome signs/cake signs etc.. (all the things you buy on etsy and then have to sell on craigslist for pennies on the dollar)
Our staff sets up and takes down anything you use from us for your wedding date - all included!
Frequently Asked Questions about Venue
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue
Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Barn, Garden, Historic Building
What kind of settings are available?
Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
What event services do you offer?
Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
March, April, May, September, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
January, February, June, July, August, September