|Quality of Service:|
|Value for Cost:|
Discover and connect with wedding vendors that share your taste and your budget. With trusted reviews, you can rest easy that your wedding day will be as beautiful as you envisioned.
Castleton Farms is a 110-acre estate with lavishly manicured lawns and rolling pastures. Complete with a Greek Revival Manor that houses the Bride and Grooms Suites, our restored Equestrian Barn- The Carriage House, a Tuscan Vineyard, and much more!
The Castleton Experience includes full planning and design services and our team will go above and beyond to ensure you have the stress- free wedding of your dreams, that surpasses all of your expectations. Being a Castleton Bride is like no other!
We have 3 packages:
The Woodlands Experience
The Carriage House Experience
The Castleton Experience
These packages include:
Exclusive Use Of Castleton Farms' 110 Acre Gated Property on Your Wedding Day
• Use of Castleton Farms for Your Engagement, Boudoir, and Bridal Photography Sessions
• Day Of Use of Our On Site Bridal Suite and Hair and Make-up Suite Beginning at 8:00am
• A Full Mimosa Bar with Juice Options and Fresh Fruit As Well As
Breakfast Including An Assortment of Bagels and Coffee for the Bridal Party
• Lunch for the Bridal Party Including a Variety of Options
• An Attendant is Included to Oversee the Manor and Bring You Anything You Need
• Grooms Suite with a Flat Screen TV, ESPN Go, Cornhole, and Access to the Castleton Pool *Groom and Groomsmen May Add Skeet Shooting*
• Lunch for the Groom and Groomsmen (Choice Between the Grill Buffet or BBQ Buffet)
• Use of the Castleton Farms Golf Cart for Pre-Ceremony Pictures
• Choice of White or Black Garden Chairs for the Ceremony/Reception (Up to 200, Add'l Chairs Can Be Added)
• All Tables for Ceremony and Reception
• Choose from Our Selection of Cotton/Polyester or Lamour Table Linens in a Variety of Colors China, Flatware, and Glassware is Included with a Variety of Styles and Colors to Choose From Reception Space is Equipped with Beautiful Dimmable Chandeliers
• Choose From our Selection of In House Décor, Including Candleabras, Add'l Chandeliers, Mirrors, Chalkboard Signs, and Soft Seating Furniture Which Are the Perfect Addition to Your Day
• With Two Covered Spaces Castleton is Able to Offer a Built in Plan B Option
• A Team of Event Coordinators Will Handle All Set Up, Decorating, and Will Oversee the Perfection of Your Day
• Parking Attendants Are Included to Direct Your Guests
• An On Site Shuttle Bus is Provided to Shuttle Guests to the Ceremony Location
• Greeters Will Greet Your Guests and Help Them Find Their Way
• Complete Set Up, Decorating, and Tear Down- We Will Pack Up Anything You Bring In For You
• Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services Complete with Our Planning Experience Day Which Includes A Full Day In Our Studio with Your Vendors, Planning Your Special Day. Includes Mimosas, Breakfast, and Lunch!
Not planning a wedding, or already have a venue? That's okay too! Castleton offers multiple types of events on and off-site. Host your corporate dinner, holiday party, special event, or non-profit with us. Or allow our team of experts to provide you with our full planning and design services at the venue of your choosing. Check out our rental catalog and have gorgeous decor from the farm brought to you, and don't forget about our draping services. Fabric draping can enhance any space and give it that special touch that will have your guests in aww!
Schedule a consultation today and we can discuss making your vision a reality! #BeginYourExperience and be a #CastletonCouple!
|Quality of Service:|
|Value for Cost:|
Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Cake Cutting, Server(s)
Farm/Ranch, Garden, Inn/B&B, Mansion, Winery
Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
Parking, Shuttle, Valet
April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
January, February, March, December