|Quality of Service:|
|Value for Cost:|
Discover and connect with wedding vendors that share your taste and your budget. With trusted reviews, you can rest easy that your wedding day will be as beautiful as you envisioned.
Champagne Events Mexico, founded by an expatriate couple, is an experienced and versatile wedding planning service located in Ixtapan de la Sal, outside Mexico City, and maintains a sales office in Mexico City. This event planning company is very passionate about creating, planning, and producing one of a kind destination weddings in Mexico. Champagne Events Mexico’s team of talented coordinators has deep local knowledge needed to provide couples with a wide assortment of professional vendors and suggestions that perfectly match their distinct style and vision. These expert planners take a couple’s requests and combine them with fun and tasteful aspects of Mexico’s unique culture to produce an authentic, memorable and stress-free event. From knowing the most trendy spots in the country to letting guests know everything about traveling to Mexico, these expats make sure no detail goes unnoticed. They have a variety of venues to choose from in the city and in the beautiful countryside, including historic, elegant hotels; XVI century haciendas; lush, flowering gardens; mountain lakefront sites; and "magical" towns; amongst other unique locations. Outdoor venues are wildly popular in Mexico due to the very desirable temperature and climate.
Their services include:
* Event Planning and Design:
* Research and select service providers that match the needs and budget of “the couple”.
* Provide suggestions and ideas related to the event
* Prepare a detailed budget.
* Prepare a planning calendar by month.
* Create a group in whatsapp that only includes the key decision makers to facilitate communication and keep everyone in the loop.
* Prepare a day of event itinerary for “the couple”, service providers and venue.
* Prepare checklist covering all the details and needs for the proper execution of the event(s).
* Prepare a “plan b” in the event of bad weather or delays.
* Visit/show up to five venues. Travel expenses charged for additional venue visits.
* Assist with the paperwork for the civil and/or religious ceremony.
* Help with the design of the invitations and save the date cards.
* Design or help with the design of the digital invitation.
* Provide one wedding coordinator to focus exclusively on the needs of the bride.
* Provide one hostess for every 50 guests.
* Monitor service providers to ensure their fulfillment of their contractual obligations.
* Handle the guest confirmations and provide updates on the confirmation status of all invited guests.
* Negotiate hotel rates and agreements for “the couple”, close family and invited guests.
* Provide assistance to all of the invited guests for services that they may require associated with “the wedding”.
* Organize transportation for the invited guests from the airport to their hotel and back to the airport (at the expense of each guest).
* Provide information on local activities and places of interest to the invited guests that they may enjoy during their stay for “the wedding”.
Their staff assists with everything from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you depart. They have all the requisite services to coordinate a couple’s ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, next day brunch and organize excursions for the couple and their family and guests. Champagne Events Mexico's staff is experienced in planning cultural weddings, destination weddings, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as eco-friendly events.
|Quality of Service:|
|Value for Cost:|
Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious