Planning a Pinterest inspired wedding? If you are in search of a picturesque indoor/outdoor venue to create an unforgettable event, Deer Ridge at Lexington is the venue you never thought you would find! We can match any type of theme or experience, and our venue's versatility makes it ideal for intimate or large gatherings, casual or elegant celebrations, corporate functions, or premier hunting excursions.
We provide exceptional, individualized service to create a unique experience for you and your guests which includes:
What's Included with your Reservation:
- Exclusive access to the venue from Friday morning through Sunday noon. This gives you ample opportunity to decorate, celebrate, and clean-up...eliminating stress.
- Round Tables and White Crossback Chairs for 300 Guests for Reception
- 6000 sq/ft of indoor climate controlled indoor space to ensure you and your guests are comfortable no matter what the weather
- Two all glass garage doors that lead to our outdoor entertainment space creating a seamless transition from inside to out.
- 1600 sq/ft of covered patio, plus additional uncovered patio space, complete with outdoor furniture.
- Choice of Black or White Linens
- PA System and multiple Flat screen TVs...perfect for personal slideshows or watching the game!
- Custom built Outdoor Bar
- Use of Catering Prep Area with Warming Oven, Commercial Fridge, and Ice Machine.
- Access to our Luxury Hotel Suite which is attached to the venue and doubles as a Bridal Lounge for getting ready the day of the wedding
- Use of multiple Wine Barrels, Cocktail Tables, and some Table Decor
- You are free to choose your own vendors (catering, photography, flowers, etc.) and supply your own alcohol. Approval will be needed and a vendor agreement form will need to be filled.
Additional Services Include:
- Lodging at the Lodge (attached to venue, and can sleep up to 16)
- Lodging at Luxury Annex
- On Site and Off Site Wedding Ceremony Options for up to 300 guests
- We have a couple different options for onsite ceremony locations.
- Rehearsal Dinner Options
- Hay-Ride Wagon with Tractor
- And more!
From winter wonderland weddings to summer nights on the patio, we’re here for any season…and your event is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions about Venue
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Bridal Suite, Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
Describe your venue
What kind of settings are available?
Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Wifi
What event items are available?
Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Parking, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
May, June, July, August, September, October
What months are included in your off-peak season?
January, February, March, April, November, December