Grand Pend Oreille Waterfront Wedding Venue and Grand Barn Wedding & Reception Barn is a venue set on the sparkling waters of the Pend Oreille. We offer a breathtaking outdoor ceremony with the charm of an indoor barn wedding/reception venue. Romantic lighting, warm woods, and natural beauty surround you for wedding day elegance with a touch of country. Extra amenities include vintage lamp posts, an antique wagon for your gifts and cards, centerpieces and beautiful wooden barn doors for your unforgettable first step down the aisle.
- Grand Pend Oreille is the centerpiece with a lovely gazebo for your ceremony overlooking the waters with elegant lighting in the trees and throughout the venue. The beautifully landscaped lawn is open and spacious to host all of your guests with room to spare.Our private dock and walkway on the water has romantic lighting reflecting off of the water and is perfect for breathtaking sunset pictures Two Bridal get ready rooms in the Grand Lodge offer comfort and elegance for the bride and her bridesmaids. The newly renovated Groom's room has an amazing waterfront patio beside the barn, close to the catering and beverage bar for food and drinks.
- The Grand Barn features our Wedding Barn/reception venue. Four crystal chandeliers, draped lighting from the ceiling, and soft fabric hanging from ceiling to floor bring an elegant touch with warm wood throughout the barn. Huge barn doors open to breathtaking views of the waterfront as well as to the warm woodland area. Includes dance floor, area for catering, and bar. Set in a natural wooded area with romantic lighting for a warm glow, this is perfect setting of wedding day beauty and country chic elegance.
We offer a variety of wedding packages for every Bride & Groom:
Premier Packages ~
- Traditional: ceremony on our Grand Pend Oreille waterfront venue, reception in romantic Grand Barn
- Grand Barn: ceremony and reception in our Grand Barn with waterfront views from the open barn doors ~ or Woodland ceremony in the beautiful treed area, or under the Arbor facing the sparkling Pend Oreille waters
- The GRAND Package: Your choice of ceremony location, Grand Barn reception, PLUS Concierge services, decor bundle, and 5 hour rehearsal dinner package.
- Simply "I Do" Microwedding: Simplicity of a smaller wedding with all the beauty of a traditional wedding day!
- Winter Wonderland: snow glittered ceremony with warm & cozy reception in the Grand Barn
- Weekday Weddings (Monday-Thursday) and Stunning Spring (March-April)
- Elegant Elopements: Choose from our basic Vintage or Classic pkgs ~ or Timeless and Grand which include cake & cupcakes, keepsake champagne glasses, and pictures in our Grand Venue, walkway over the water and dock
Add on our Premium Decor Bundle and include gorgeous floral centerpieces, lanterns, antique wagon for gifts, bluetooth speaker system, wooden wedding signage, beverage dispensers, ice, silver buckets to keep drinks cold, china place settings for bridal party, parents & grandparents, VIP guests, as well as a variety of boxes, baskets, and jars, and many other items for your wedding and reception.
Let our Concierge Services take care of the day of decor placement and cleanup so your family & friends can celebrate with you! Services include everything from creating a beautiful welcome area, gift & guest sign in table, aisleway/chairs; reception guest table centerpieces, sweetheart & VIP table decor, cake & buffet tables, coordination of Grand Exit, and dinnerware settings, glassware, & champagne flutes, and many other services to make your day beautiful and stress free. Choose services ala carte or the entire package.
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! That's what we want for you on your wedding day. This is why it is our mission to make your wedding day everything you dream of without all the stress. We do set up and take down and coodinate with your caterer, photographer, and other vendors to help make your day goes smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions about Venue
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue
Barn, Farm/Ranch, Waterfront
What kind of settings are available?
Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Parking, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
April, May, June, July, August, September, October
What months are included in your off-peak season?
January, February, March, November, December