Mac’s Travel, Marion, Texas, is a Family and Veteran Owned destination travel franchise with over 30 years of planning and travel experience, both personally and professionally. From the moment we say hello to you; you become a member of our family and we will do everything to make your destination wedding or honeymoon dreams come true.
Our Values: Our customers are an extension of our own families and we leave no stone unturned in ensuring their comfort, safety and happiness!• Together, we have and continue to strive to be a pillar of our community - setting a precedent for an honest, fair and environmentally sustainable business.• We are an agile, innovative and quality conscious team of resourceful people with a dedication to be the best, while always remembering that our clients have value TOO!
What services we provide:
- We offer first rate planning and travel coordination:
- Bachelor and Bachelorette weekend getaways
- Destination wedding (both cruise and land options)
- Destination honeymoon (both cruise and land options)
- We offer a honeymoon registry.
- We are determined to find you the best rates at your dream destination.
- And so much more…
Have you decided on a location?
- Hawaii: Ideal weather year–round and picture–perfect backdrops like the Pacific Ocean at sunset, palm trees, lush grounds, fern grottos, waterfalls, volcanoes – the Aloha spirit can add a whole lot of spectacular to your wedding and reception.
- The Caribbean: White sand beaches, sparkling azure water and easy access make the Caribbean a top destination for weddings of all sizes. Each island offers a different rhythm but each provides those idyllic swaying palms. St. Thomas, the Bahamas, Aruba – find your island in the sun.
- Europe: From villas in Italy to vineyards in France, whatever you're dreaming of, we can make it happen. Be a princess in a castle in Scotland. Add some Irish luck to your life together and exchange vows in the verdant countryside. The romance, the history, the stunning scenery – Europe will remain in your heart forever.
- USA: A mountaintop in Colorado. A quaint seaside town in Maine. The warm beaches of Fort Lauderdale. Napa Valley's rolling vineyards. No need to stamp your passport, you can exchange vows in some pretty amazing destinations right here in the states. Tell us your wish list, and we'll help to make your dream wedding come true.
Your Dream Starts Here and Your Dreams Will Become our Mission!
Frequently Asked Questions about Travel
What types of travel do you specialize in?
Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
What destinations do you specialize in?
Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
What travel services do you provide?
Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance