Your wedding ceremony is the reason for your celebration, deserving the same attention to detail and personal expression given to the rest of the day.
Marry Me Wedding Ceremonies will work with you to create an original and thoughtful ceremony reflecting your personal style and character as a couple by:
· Conducting structured sessions to develop your wedding profile
· Integrating meaningful readings and original vows
· Including those wedding traditions that reflect what marriage means to you as a couple
· Gathering thoughts and sentiments about marriage from people close to you
You interviewed three caterers, looked at four locations, tasted 8 cakes, and tried on 15 dresses.
You invested your time and energy to make sure your wedding day is perfect in every way.
Did you know many couples do not get married by a minister in a church? Almost anyone can become ordained to officiate your ceremony. Our written ceremonies can be performed by a friend or family member, adding a unique and personal touch to your ceremony. We will ensure your choice of Officiant becomes legally ordained and is confident in their duties throughout your wedding process.
· Officiating your ceremony, including facilitating your wedding rehearsal
· Facilitating your wedding rehearsal if you choose your own Officiant