Malo E Lelei & Hello!
Welcome to Ofa Atu Events! I am a Pacific Islander with roots from the beautiful islands of Tonga. I come from a community where we love to have a great time with our families and friends. We love to have a reason to come together to share in memorable moments that warm our hearts. The meaning of Ofa Atu in my language is I Love You. A simple phrase to encompass my company. Which is; For the love of events.
Having to grow up and help in all these types of occasions has taught me to be prepared for anything. I have been unofficially planning and coordinating events for over 10 years. I wanted to become more official, so I started my company in November of 2018. Just within my first I mostly coordinated 10 weddings, with books over that for the coming year.
Below are the packages I offer, and please feel free to reach out if you are interested in any of them.
Wedding Consultant (Package A)
1. Guidance with wedding etiquettes
2. Guidance with the styling of the wedding
3. Guidance with the vendor(s), family, guests, and/or wedding party.
4. Provide guidance and sample text for printed materials including; save the dates, invitation, ceremony programs, menu, and seating chart
5. Meeting with you, vendor(s), guests, family, and/or wedding party.
6. Travel cost to the meetings
7. Arrangements of guests accommodations
8. Invitation Coordination with tracking and following up
Day of Coordinator (Package B)
1. Includes Package A
2. Serve as the point of person for all vendor(s), guests, and wedding party
3. Personal direction during rehearsal for ceremony & reception.
4. Wedding timeline
5. Venue Walkthrough
6. Physically/Coordinate help with the ceremony set up & teardown
7. Physically/Coordinate help with the reception set up & teardown
8. Coordination of vendor(s), guests, family, and wedding party
9. Coordinate distribution of final payments and gratuities
10.12 hours of coverage on the day of the wedding.
Wedding Planner (Package C)
1. Includes Packages A & B
2. Planning meetings 3. Decor & Design of your wedding
4. Design layout of ceremony & reception
5. Establishing a wedding budget
6. Vendor contract negotiations
7. Coordinate rehearsal dinners and/or brunch
1. Provide restroom amenities basket (up to 2 restrooms)
2. Provide event emergency baskets for bridal & groom suite (1 basket for reach suite)
3. Provide snacks and drinks in the bridal & groom suites (up to 5 guests in each suite) 4. Assist in DYI projects ( Up to 2 projects)
I would love to speak with you to go over in more details about my services. Just text or email me a time that you are available, and I would do my best in accommodating that date & time. I appreciate your time, and would love to get to know your spirit.
Frequently Asked Questions about Planner
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
What weddings do you have experience planning?
Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
How many planners are on your team?