Retreat to Classic American-Nordic Luxury
We believe that a day unlike any other should happen at a place unlike any other. Omni Viking Lakes Hotel is an awe-inspiring destination drawing upon Nordic architectural traditions. It features elements inspired by the American-Nordic landscapes and the dynamic, unpredictable character of its climate and seasons. This 14-story hotel features 320 finely appointed guest rooms and suites and 35,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, making it the perfect place to host your memorable day. Our catering team will customize your special day. Allow our team to take care of the details, so you can focus on saying “I do.”
• Access to Viking Lakes mixed-use development, anchored by the Minnesota Vikings team headquarters and practice facility
• Dining options include an all-day restaurant, elevated lounge, lobby bar and coffee shop
• Full-service spa with an emphasis on thermotherapy
• Expansive, 24-hour, full-service fitness center
• Indoor pool and outdoor hot hub with heated deck
From small boardroom meetings, conferences and large galas or wedding receptions to Sunday football tailgates and intimate concert settings, Omni Viking Lakes Hotel can accommodate groups of all sizes with its robust offerings.
• 35,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
• 11 meeting rooms
• Largest meeting room: 7,500-square-foot Valhalla Ballroom
• 4,410-square foot event center
• Six, two-story hospitality lounges featured on every other guest floor, which is unique to Omni Viking Lakes Hotel. Lounges are approximately 1,500 square feet and include couches, communal tables, a fireplace and kitchen, serving as an uncommon destination within the hotel for groups and meeting planners
• As a part of the hotel brand’s Omni Safe & Clean initiative, the capacity for each meeting space has been adjusted for social distancing to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for guests and associates
• Wi-Fi and hard-wired internet access
Frequently Asked Questions about Venue
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue
What kind of settings are available?
Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
April, May, June, July, August, September
What months are included in your off-peak season?
January, February, March, October, November, December