Tweets are animated on single or multi-screen displays, creating a “wow” factor for any event. Twitter content is curated, moderated and beautifully presented with your event branding.
Content comes from tweets on the event hashtag, key phrases, key accounts or a custom “Question of the Day” application. Twitter Walls can be themed to match your event’s branding and décor.
- Match your branding and décor themes
- Deliver curated, moderated social content
- Adapt to a variety of monitors and video outputs
- Highlight influencers’ tweets and ideas
Create a visual anchor for any event space. Photo wall content can be displayed on monitors or video walls throughout a venue or event space. We curate photos from Instagram, Flickr and event photographers based on your needs. The photo wall is in constant motion, adding new images as they are captured.
- Create a visual anchor for your event
- Display curated, moderated social photos
- Choose from a variety of different display options
- Integrate theme and branding
- Integrate sponsor information
Photos are a powerful way to tell your event story on social media. Our photo marketing solutions make it easy for attendees to share their photos, while you capture lead information for marketing follow-up.
- Create custom-branded photo sharing kiosks
- Allow participants to build photo albums for Facebook, Twitter or email
- Include branded overlays and backgrounds on photos
- Generate branded printed photos
- Access marketing and lead management data
Let your attendees compete for social media domination of your event while they tell your brand’s story online. Social Roulette, Social Leaderboard and Best Photo contests use game dynamics to create incentives for attendees to repeatedly talk about your event or brand on social media.
Social Roulette keeps track of who’s tweeting and posting photos about your event. Once they enter your Social Roulette contest and participate on social media, attendees are added to the Roulette wheel and become eligible to win a prize.
This visual display rewards points for each tweet, photo and Instagram photo attendees post online. The top 20 are placed on the leaderboard. The winner receives a prize.
Social Photo Contest
Participants take photos at your event and post them on social media. The photos are curated, judged and awarded prizes.
- Encourage engagement through social media
- Use leaderboards to spark conversation and competition
- Use prizes to boost participation
Guests test their knowledge of your event content and big ideas at our Challenge Bar. We set up a bar with 10 to 15 iPads where attendees play a short game. The top 15 make the leaderboard. The winner gets a prize. It’s a highly interactive, engaging experience, perfect for any event.
- Help guests learn while competing
- Share family and relationship history
- Create an incentive for attendees to explore your event for answers
- Encourage participants to socialize and discuss questions
- Show top scores and ranks on an onsite leaderboard
- Use scorekeeping to allow participants to compare results
- Post randomly-generated questions to ensure variety and encourage discussion
Frequently Asked Questions about Rental
Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
What event items are available?
Decor, Photo booth