• Launched in March 2008.
• Stella & Dot is headquartered in Burlingame, CA and the Chief Creative Ofﬁcer is in Soho NYC.
• Each piece is handmade by artisans in couture houses in India and China.
• It’s all about the cut! Beautiful gemstones get even prettier when cut by expert hands. Stella & Dot
stones are hand cut in India by skilled artisans whose families have been experts in stone cutting
• Each piece has a 90 day guarantee (Heirloom pieces are lifetime guarantee) & shipping is direct
to the customer—only $5.95 no matter how much you order—when placed through a trunk show.
• All pieces are either .925 Sterling Silver, 14k, 18k or 24k gold-plated and/or vermeil ﬁnish.
Vermeil is .925 Sterling Silver dipped in 14k gold.
• Semi-precious stones.
• The collection is considered Couture or Boutique style.
• Our collection is in the Luxe category (there are three categories, or tiers of jewelry, Costume
(think Cookie Lee), Luxe (think Nordstrom's) and Fine (think Tiffany's, diamonds or pearls).
• Price point is $14.00 to $248, with 50% of our line under $50.00.
• Jessica Herrin is our CEO & Founder. Mike Lohner is our Chairman. Blythe Harris is our
Chief Creative Ofﬁcer who designs our jewelry. Maya Brenner has also designed for us.
• Jessica Herrin is the young entrepreneur who started the WeddingChannel.com at 24 years old,
and now she has brought Stella & Dot to life! By the way, Stella & Dot are the names of Jessica
and Blythe's grandmothers .
• Blythe Harris studied at Parsons School of Design in Paris and worked for DeBeers Diamonds
in London. She later headed up the jewelry division of Banana Republic and J. Crew, and now
brings all of her expertise to Stella & Dot.
• Maya Brenner is the jewelry designer to the stars! Her designs have been coveted by style
mavens such as Madonna, Selma Hayek, Cameron Diaz and Cindy Crawford, to only name
a few. Her jewelry is sold at Fred Segal and Henri Bendel's and has been featured on the TV
shows Sex and the City, Friends, The Bachelor, American Idol and more. What she designs
for Stella & Dot is exclusively made for us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jewelry
What kind of jewelry do you offer?
Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories